- He loves me
- He has a plan and purpose for my life
- He calls me by name
- He is working all things together for my good (even if I can’t see it)
- He rescued me
- He has forgiven me
- He knows every part of me & still loves me
- He believes in me
- He calls me his daughter
- He will provide all that I need
- His timing is perfect
- He will never give up on me
"Some people are uncomfortable with silences. Not me. I’ve never cared much for call and response. Sometimes I will think of something to say and then I ask myself: is it worth it? And it just isn’t."
— No One Belongs Here More Than You, Miranda July (via seabois)
"Entertainment brings excitement. The anointing destroys the yoke and sets men free."
— (via jeffreymanu)
" There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept. "
— Ansel Adams (via quotedojo)
"You are now like a withered leaf. Death’s men have approached you. You stand at the door of departure, and you do not even have provisions for the road."
— The Dhammapada, Chapter 18, Verse 235 (via the-starved-artist)